Pay your suppliers and other third parties easily with B2B payments
We've added a B2B payments feature to our platform, so you can seamlessly pay suppliers, contractors and other third parties.
Our new B2B payments feature gives merchants access to payment infrastructure across the UK and Europe, enabling you to transact via Faster Payments, CHAPS, SEPA Credit and SEPA Instant.
Once onboarded, BVNK customers receive dedicated virtual IBAN and crypto wallets to manage payments, foreign exchange, trading and custody services for fiat and crypto assets.
Getting started is simple, here's how it works:
- The customer logs into their BVNK portal, and navigates to the Wallets page
- Here they’ll see different options for fiat payments
- To deposit funds, the user can select a EURO or GBP account, click ‘Deposit’, and enter the details of the account they want to deposit into
- If the customer wants to pay a supplier or third party, they utilise the ‘Pay’ button and enter the beneficiary details
- If they’d like to withdraw the funds to their own bank account, they can use the ‘Withdraw’ button and choose from available accounts
BVNK CEO, Jesse Hemson-Struthers, said: “It’s in BVNK’s DNA to enable merchants to transact seamlessly between fiat and crypto payments, providing them with the robust, modern payments infrastructure they deserve. Adding B2B payments functionality to our platform is just another small step in our journey to transform B2B payments globally - making them faster, more secure, and borderless for every business. We have an exciting product roadmap planned for 2023 and we look forward to continuing to enable our customers to grow and access new markets globally.”
If you are keen to learn more about BVNK's B2B payments functionality, get in touch with us here.